The Last Word
A quick questionnaire with Brian Hare
1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are forgetful, overly optimistic and hyperactive.
2. My greatest professional influence is Michael Tomasello.
3. My fondest memory is finding my wife at the source of the Nile.
4. The last book I read was It’s Every Monkey for Themselves, by my wife, Vanessa Woods.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Joseph Kabila.
6. Three things I can't live without are National Public Radio, Diet Coke and Boeing 747s with good in-flight entertainment.
7. The most pressing issues facing the world are overpopulation and climate change.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned is there’s a bonobo inside everyone.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is science is fun, so enjoy learning things with others, dare to be wrong and don’t be afraid to make a mistake.
10. My motto is: “Work smarter, not harder,” by Scrooge McDuck