1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are Trenton, Doyle and Hancock.
2. My greatest professional influence is Picasso.
3. My fondest memory is summer 1997.
4. The last book I read was Lolita.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Margo Kidder, who is actually still alive as of today. Besides, do dead people even eat?
6. Three things I can't live without are food, water and eBay—not necessarily in that order.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is gravity.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was never whittle after having coffee on a moving train.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is trust in your vision especially when others don't.
10. My motto is: "Be yourself, because you're the only one who can."