1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are fast driver. Fast eater. Fast talker.
2. My greatest professional influence is Pinocchio.
3. My fondest memory is none of your business.
4. The last book I read was Wittgenstein Flies a Kite by Susan G. Sterrett.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be someone living. The dead don’t make good company.
6. Three things I can't live without are water, oxygen and sleep.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is greed.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was love your enemies.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is get out now before it’s too late.