1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are curious, high-energy and entertaining.
2. My greatest professional influence is Werner Herzog.
3. The last book I read was Shantaram.
4. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Muammar Qaddafi.
5. Three things I can't live without are eBay, iced coffee and New York City.
6. The most pressing issue facing the world is illiteracy.
7. The most important lesson I ever learned was to surrender.
8. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is to do things from the heart; there will be fewer regrets.
9. My motto is "Avanti!" ("Forward!," in Italian).