1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are generous, energetic and driven.
2. My greatest professional influence are Arthur Mitchell, Dwight Rhoden, Judith Jamison.
3. My fondest memory is receiving an acceptance letter from Columbia University.
4. The last book I read was Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be my mom’s mother and Oprah.
6. Three things I can't live without are my family and friends, music, chocolate chip cookies.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is poverty.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was do your best and let God take care of the rest.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is enjoy the process—the hard days and the magical ones.
10. My motto is: "What is meant to be, will be."