1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are enthusiastic, curious and exacting.
2. My greatest professional influences are my teachers.
3. My fondest memory is of you, dear reader.
4. The last novel I read was The Yiddish Policemen’s Union, by Michael Chabon.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be my adored boyfriend, beloved family and wonderful friends. And perhaps George Clooney could join us.
6. Three things I can't live without are coffee, art and my near and dear.
7. The most pressing issue I address in my work is what happens when different civilizations collide.
8. An important lesson I’ve learned is that coming up with questions is as important as coming up with answers.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is to follow your heart and stay curious.
10. My motto is: “Festina lente"—Latin for "hurry slowly."