1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are easy-to-excite, tough-to-please and smiley.
2. My greatest professional influence is my high school math teacher, the late Mrs. Voula Steinberg.
3. My fondest memory is stepping out of the tunnel into a football stadium, with the rest of my drum and bugle corps, for a field performance.
4. The last book I read was Freakonomics.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Leonardo Da Vinci.
6. Three things I can't live without are the Internet, Chinese food and hair gel.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is the environment.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was to take full advantage of the opportunities given to you; if the opportunities aren’t there, create them!
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is be persistent.
10. My motto is: "Work hard, play hard, don’t be wishy-washy."