1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are creative, encouragable, and benevolent.
2. My greatest professional influence is Dr. Jeremy Jackson.
3. My fondest memory is making somersaults 25 meters under the sea on a reef in at midnight, the full moon dripping silver nuggets on the sandy floor.
4. The last book I read was Slowness by Milan Kundera.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Douglas Adams.
6. Three things I can't live without are 1. Variation in my life, 2. Affection at home, and 3. A camera in my hand.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is gravity.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was beer before wine, I feel fine, wine before beer I feel queer.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is try and learn as much as possible from others through as much one-on-one experience
10. My motto is: ”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” - Oscar Wilde