1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are inspired, driven and motivating.
2. My fondest memory is checking the smoke house for smoked salmon with my great-grandfather at our village site, Requa.
3. The last book I read was The Soul of Money, a recommended read for anyone who has to ask others for money.
4. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be my late great-grandmother, Geneva Mattz.
5. Three things I can't live without are Klamath River salmon, my husband & baby and my family.
6. The most pressing issue facing the world is global warming.
7. The most important lesson I ever learned was from my grandmother, Lavina Bowers, “to pray to the Creator everyday to be blessed with all the beautiful things life has to offer."
8. My advice for those just starting out in this profession develop a strong support network.
9. My motto is “Go big or go home."