1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are private, passionate and “constantloserofkeysandcellphones."
2. My greatest professional influence is Roberta Uno.
3. My fondest memory is the birth of my son.
4. The last book I read was The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Harriet Tubman, the ORGINAL gangsta.
6. Three things I can't live without are human touch, creative outlets, memories.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is the preservation of the environment.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was tell the truth, even when it hurts.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is honor both the hard truths of self, and the transcendent ritual of our collective moment.