Doctor Who TARDIS Teapot
Is your teatime a little dull? Don't you wish you could be sipping tea aboard the TARDIS? We do... but we'll add that we hope that it's not choppy on the timestream because we don't want to scald ourselves. Nothing's worse than the combination of hot tea and astral turbulence.
You'll really think the TARDIS teapot is bigger on the inside! This ceramic rendition of the Doctor's sexy time machine holds more than 25 ounces -- that's more than four 6-ounce cups of tea! The lid helps keep the timey-wimeyness heat from escaping, so you'll be able to enjoy your very British beverage for much longer.
- For the Earth beverage known as tea
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Choose traditional blue or anniversary-edition chrome
- Lid helps keep the heat in so you don't have to reheat between cups
- Material: Glazed lightweight ceramic
- Holds more than 25 ounces of your favorite tea
- Love your teapot: Hand wash only, please
- Note: The TARDIS Teapot is not meant to be used on a stovetop. It's great for office use, where you can fill it from the hot water dispenser and bring it back to your desk for brewing & drinking!
- Dimensions: 7" x 7", including handle and spout
The Smithsonian Institution has entered affiliate agreements with the companies listed in our holiday shop, and earns a fee for every purchase made from following any link from these gift guide pages and making a purchase on the affiliate site. This fee helps fund Smithsonian’s activities.
All products on the Smithsonian.com Store are sold through affiliates. All returns, defects, or inquiries about products should be directed to the affiliate. The Smithsonian is not responsible for and has no control over affiliate transactions. Please note that these vendors operate independently of the Smithsonian and may have their own privacy policies. When you visit their websites, you leave our Website and no longer will be subject to our privacy and security policies. The Smithsonian is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of other sites, and such links are not intended to be an endorsement of those sites or their content.
More from Home & Office