Olde Book Pillow Classics
Eat, Read, Sleep
Two out of three ain't bad, right? Check it. We made all the lovers of the English language cringe by using the word "ain't" in the first sentence. Maybe we should avoid alienating our potential customers?
Let's start again. Hello, fellow book-loving humans! We have here a lovely set of pillows that let you honor your bookish tendencies in your home decor. These Olde Book Pillow Classics look great in your reading nook, plus they give you something to prop your neck on while you're nose-deep in a book or a soft place to faceplant if your reading's been a bit too much. Choose amongst literary canon favorites Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, and Treasure Island, or pick up all three to complete the ... wait for it... pillowgy. They're softback books featuring a lovely, hand-tooled polyester binding. Treasure Island and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes are both closed; Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is open to the section where she first encounters the Cheshire Cat. All feature 360° of decoration, so all sides cater to your own personal literary side.
- Three pillows that look like classic tomes
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
- Choose Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, or Treasure Island
- Sherlock Holmes and Treasure Island are closed
- Alice in Wonderland is open to a single "page"
- Each features a quote printed on the back:
- Alice in Wonderland - "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Sherlock Holmes - "Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent."
- Treasure Island - "Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head."
- Features original art
- Materials: 100% polyester outer, filling polyester fiber and polyurethane foam
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: Sherlock Holmes and Treasure Island - 10" wide x 14" tall x 4" deep, Alice in Wonderland - 23" wide x 14" tall x 3" deep
The Smithsonian Institution has entered affiliate agreements with the companies listed in our holiday shop, and earns a fee for every purchase made from following any link from these gift guide pages and making a purchase on the affiliate site. This fee helps fund Smithsonian’s activities.
All products on the Smithsonian magazine Store are sold through affiliates. All returns, defects, or inquiries about products should be directed to the affiliate. The Smithsonian is not responsible for and has no control over affiliate transactions. Please note that these vendors operate independently of the Smithsonian and may have their own privacy policies. When you visit their websites, you leave our Website and no longer will be subject to our privacy and security policies. The Smithsonian is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of other sites, and such links are not intended to be an endorsement of those sites or their content.
More from Gadgets