Join us for America's Annual Celebration of Boundless Curiosity
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Museum Day brings together museums, zoos & cultural centers from all 50 states to offer free admission to all Museum Day ticket holders. Museum Day represents a national commitment to access, equality and inclusion.
Museum Day goes beyond getting visitors through museum doors—it acts as a springboard to empower and help advance the hopes and ambitions of the public, particularly school-aged children and those in underrepresented communities.
This year, Museum Day will celebrate Earth Optimism.
Tickets will be available for the public to download beginning February 27, 2020.
Earth Optimism Programming Ideas:
- Host a lecture or panel discussion about social environmental justice
- Screen a film in which the environment plays a key role
- Host an exhibition with a focus on its environmental themes
- Host a crafts booth that allow those to create a piece using sustainable materials
- Create a scavenger hunt of pieces in your collection that showcase earth optimism
- Host a nature walk among your organization’s grounds