1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are adventurous, open-minded and persistent.
2.The last book I read was The Monkey Wrench Gang, a classic by Edward Abbey.
3. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be a long list and hard to choose from. It would include Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Mary Magdalene, Lewis and Clark, Siddhārtha Gautama, Pablo Neruda and Mark Twain.
4. Three things I can't live without are (food, water and shelter?) a healthy body, a healthy mind and my friends and family.
5. The most pressing issue facing the world is poverty.
6. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is explore as much as you can as early as you can.