1. Three words someone else would use to describe me are curious, optimistic and adventurous.
2. My greatest professional influences are Carl Sagan and Richard Feynman.
3. My fondest memories are enjoying time with family and friends, seeing the sea from the top of the cliff of my first rock climb and waking up on top of a mountain outside under a field of stars on a warm night.
4. The last books I read were Blink, Fury and Life on a Young Planet.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone living or dead it would be Richard Feynman (professional), Martin Luther King (historic) and Hillary and Bill Clinton (living).
6. Things I can't live without are music, books and travel, and hope, love, family and friends.
7. The most pressing issue facing the world is to end wars and climate change.
8. The most important lesson I ever learned was never stop being curious.
9. My advice for those just starting out in this profession is do what you are passionate about and you’ll be good at it (and find a job). Working on what you love is really exciting and a lot of fun.
10. My motto is: "Never stop believing in your dreams; life is divine chaos and can be an amazing adventure."