264 First Street W
Shevlin, MN 56676
Clearwater County History Center Website »
Like Clearwater County History Center on Facebook »
The museum is located in the former Shevlin School, a two-story brick structure built in 1911. The grounds also include several historic buildings: the first log school built in the county in the late 1880s, a school built in 1936 by the local WPA crew, the Ebro Depot (a small transportable depot- the size of a box car), and The Halvorson cabin (a two story log cabin from 1904).
On Exhibit: Uncle Sam's New Deal
Electrifying Clearwater County: How electricity changed our lives
The Co-operatives of Clearwater County
Participation in Museum Day is open to any tax-exempt or governmental museum or cultural venue on a voluntary basis. Smithsonian magazine encourages museum visitation, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of the participating museums and cultural venues, and does not subsidize museums that participate.