Today in History
November 03, 1954
In 1954, the Japanese first get introduced to Godzilla, the unstoppable beast created by American nuclear weapons testing. Since then, more than 20 sequels have been made.
Today's Feature History Article
Jokes, puns, even insults when it comes to deciding what to call newly discovered species, scientists don't always go by the book
Most Popular History Articles
- Native Intelligence
- What Was on the Menu at the First Thanksgiving?
- The Early History of Football’s Forward Pass
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- 10 Lucky Celebrities Who Escaped Disaster
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?