Today in History
June 06, 1968
Robert F. Kennedy dies
Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy dies, a day after being shot three times as he left a Los Angeles hotel through a kitchen hallway. Palestinian immigrant Sirhan Sirhan is convicted of the crime in April 1969.
Today's Feature History Article
Never-before-published photographs reveal a personal side to the first family
Most Popular History Articles
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- Native Intelligence
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- Who Was Cleopatra?
- The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson