Today in History
March 26, 1874
Poet Robert Frost is Born
Robert Frost is born in San Francisco. He moves to Massachusetts at age 11 and goes on to win four Pulitzer prizes for his poetry depicting rural New England, including "The Road not Taken." He dies in 1963 at age 88.
Today's Feature History Article
A recently discovered poem by Robert Frost has brought fameand controversyto an English student
Most Popular History Articles
- When an Army of Artists Fooled Hitler
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- We Had No Idea What Alexander Graham Bell Sounded Like. Until Now
- The True Story of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- The Law that Ripped America in Two
- 8 Famous People Who Missed the Lusitania
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?