Today in History
March 26, 1874
Poet Robert Frost is Born
Robert Frost is born in San Francisco. He moves to Massachusetts at age 11 and goes on to win four Pulitzer prizes for his poetry depicting rural New England, including "The Road not Taken." He dies in 1963 at age 88.
Today's Feature History Article
A recently discovered poem by Robert Frost has brought fameand controversyto an English student
Most Popular History Articles
- The Early History of Football’s Forward Pass
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Native Intelligence
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- Who Was Cleopatra?