Today in History
March 14, 1879
American physicist and Nobel laureate Albert Einstein is born in Ulm, Germany. His contributions to physics, chiefly his theories of relativity and gravitation, have made him one of the most legendary thinkers in human history.
Today's Feature History Article
His dizzying discoveries in 1905 would forever change our understanding of the universe. Amid all the centennial hoopla, the trick is to separate the man from the math
Recent History Videos
Most Popular History Articles
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- Myths of the American Revolution
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The True Story of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- The History of the Short-Lived Independent Republic of Florida
- 8 Famous People Who Missed the Lusitania
- We Had No Idea What Alexander Graham Bell Sounded Like. Until Now
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?