Today in History
March 14, 1879
American physicist and Nobel laureate Albert Einstein is born in Ulm, Germany. His contributions to physics, chiefly his theories of relativity and gravitation, have made him one of the most legendary thinkers in human history.
Today's Feature History Article
His dizzying discoveries in 1905 would forever change our understanding of the universe. Amid all the centennial hoopla, the trick is to separate the man from the math
Most Popular History Articles
- Native Intelligence
- The Early History of Football’s Forward Pass
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- What Was on the Menu at the First Thanksgiving?
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- 10 Lucky Celebrities Who Escaped Disaster
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?