Today in History
February 05, 1917
Mexico’s Constitution Adopted
Following a revolution against an oppressive dictatorship, Mexico adopts a new constitution, establishing rights for workers and Native Americans, limiting foreign investment and curbing powers of the Catholic Church.
Today's Feature History Article
Most Popular History Articles
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- Native Intelligence
- Who Was Cleopatra?
- The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson