Today in History
February 05, 1917
Mexico’s Constitution Adopted
Following a revolution against an oppressive dictatorship, Mexico adopts a new constitution, establishing rights for workers and Native Americans, limiting foreign investment and curbing powers of the Catholic Church.
Today's Feature History Article
Most Popular History Articles
- When an Army of Artists Fooled Hitler
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- We Had No Idea What Alexander Graham Bell Sounded Like. Until Now
- The True Story of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- The Rise and Fall and Rise of Zahi Hawass
- The Law that Ripped America in Two
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?