Today in History
January 12, 1969
Rocking Music History
The revered British rock band Led Zeppelin's debuts its self-titled album, which they recorded in just under 30 hours. Tracks like "Dazed and Confused" and "You Shook Me" would help cement them as one of rock's most influential bands.
Most Popular History Articles
- When an Army of Artists Fooled Hitler
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- We Had No Idea What Alexander Graham Bell Sounded Like. Until Now
- The True Story of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- The Law that Ripped America in Two
- 8 Famous People Who Missed the Lusitania
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?