Today in History
January 04, 1925
The Power of Positive Thinking
French psychologist Emil Coue brings his therapy of autosuggestion to America. Coue believes that consciously repeating optimistic phrases such as "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" leads to healing and self-improvement.
Most Popular History Articles
- When an Army of Artists Fooled Hitler
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- We Had No Idea What Alexander Graham Bell Sounded Like. Until Now
- The True Story of the Battle of Bunker Hill
- The Rise and Fall and Rise of Zahi Hawass
- The Law that Ripped America in Two
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?