Today in History
January 04, 1925
The Power of Positive Thinking
French psychologist Emil Coue brings his therapy of autosuggestion to America. Coue believes that consciously repeating optimistic phrases such as "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" leads to healing and self-improvement.
Most Popular History Articles
- A Brief History of the Salem Witch Trials
- The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board
- Who Was Mary Magdalene?
- For 40 Years, This Russian Family Was Cut Off From All Human Contact, Unaware of WWII
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- The Mystery of Bosnia's Ancient Pyramids
- Who Was Cleopatra?
- The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson
- 10 Lucky Celebrities Who Escaped Disaster